Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dan and Mo's new house!

After we left Terrain, we headed to the Victory Brewery to pick up a housewarming gift for Dan and Mo. Then we headed out to their house in the woods. It's a lovely house on a wooded lot and the kids especially loved exploring the property.

After an afternoon of running through the woods and enjoying some good food, we all gathered around the fire pit. The only thing missing was marshmallows, but Mo promised to have them on hand for next time.

Here's a great shot of Dan and his son John (my oldest nephew). They all seem so happy in the new house.

And my brother John and his son Emerson (my youngest nephew):

And my mom telling Liam a secret.

We all enjoyed the house, the outdoor space and an afternoon together. I'm sure there will be plenty more family gatherings in this great space!

2 comments:

Christa said...

Yay!! It is great to catch a glimpse of the new, special nest and gathering place. SO happy for your brother and family! Hope you're able to enjoy many a fire... with those yummy marshmallows.

Jerri said...

The outdoor space there looks amazing! I love the wrap-around porch seating. HOW COOL!