Thursday, February 7, 2008

Beer and Chocolate


Two of my favorite things, paired together to bring out the best in each other. This was a beer and chocolate tasting held at the Wine Gallery in Brookline. This place was wonderful and the tasting was great. My friends Ann and Amy joined me and we got to enjoy some local Taza chocolate, made in Somerville, MA and some beers that were chosen to compliment the different chocolates that Taza makes. I have to say, the whole thing just made me SO happy (as evidenced by the above photo). You can read all about and attempt to recreate the pairings on your own at Drink Craft Beer. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jerri said...

beer and chocolate--what a great combo! that looked like it was a whole lot of fun! thanks for the post.

Jocelyn said...

Beth, I am so jealous. I love Stone brewery. They make my favorite IPA. Looks like you are having fun in Boston.

PunkRockJeff said...

Hi there! Just wanted to say thanks for talking about the tasting. It was great meeting you, and glad you came by. Hope to see you at our next event (which we're currently brainstorming on, if you have any ideas, let us know!).

-Jeff
Co-Founder
DrinkCraftBeer.com