Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's been a busy month

OK folks -

I know my last post was a month ago, but it's been a busy month. I've seen some great live performances (Josh Ritter and Eilen Jewell), have gotten to hang out and enjoy summer with many, many friends, I got to go to NJ and hang with my brother and sister-in-law and their 3 kids, I got to travel to Minneapolis with Christa to meet Jerri and Mark's new baby, Zoe, and while I was there I got an amazing phone call letting me know that I have a new job! My last day at Harvard will be August 20th and my first day as a Senior Image Cataloger with Princeton University's Department of Art and Archaeology will be September 2nd. This is a major life change for me as I will be uprooting my life here in Cambridge and am already actively looking for a place to live in Princeton. So if you're ever in the Princeton (or NYC or Philly) area after September, let me know. I'm excited to be only an hour from either city, and an hour from family (Mom and Dad in one direction, John & Jill and the kiddos in the other direction).

I'm looking forward to this new adventure and to getting the most out of my remaining time in the Boston area. I'll try to blog more often, but the next 5 weeks are gonna fly!

4 comments:

Trinity said...

Congratulations! That is great news and an exciting opportunity. Plus it always good to be able to pay the rent!

Previously Junebug B said...

Unfortunately, the cost of living in Princeton isn't much better than Cambridge, but it's nice to have a permanent job, that's for sure.

Jerri said...

please post pics of your "minnie" vacation! love you!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats again on your new job. Hopefully, you will find a neat place to live. It would be great to come visit you in December.