Monday, January 26, 2009

Dancing

My little point and shoot camera has a video mode and if there's one thing that video captures better than still photography, it has to be dancing. Especially the type of crazy dancing that I've caught my friends doing over the past few months.

Here are fellow librarians and dear friends Ann and Amy having fun at Sylvie and Miriam's wedding:



This video of dancing friends occurred in Minneapolis after an evening of board games and cocktails. Imagine this to the tune of Dominic the Christmas Donkey (especially the "Jiggety-Jig, Hee-Haw Hee-Haw" part). I am laughing just thinking about how funny this video is:



Here is a video of Sylvie dancing to Sex Machine at Sacco's Bowl Haven in Somerville, MA. She knows how to own the dance floor, even when it's a bowling alley.

3 comments:

Jerri said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you actually put that video up! You are so silly. That was such a fun time.

Ms. Ann said...

wow--amy and i look fab! why doesn't anyone ever tell me when i look like an idiot :) what a fun time that was!

Jocelyn said...

Hilarious!