Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Glasses!

OK - I know some of you might be thinking "Beth wears glasses?". Well, yes, I should probably wear them more than I do. I use them only for distance, and then only while driving or in a movie or classroom. But aren't these fun?

I have always wanted to get glasses with little rhinestones in them, and these were calling to me. They are Vera Wang and the style is "Splendor".

So - let me know what you think! I know it's a little daring and crazy compared to my last pair, and I have 30 days to return them thanks to LensCrafters 30-day guarantee.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Fab-YOU-lous! I think they're modern, flattering, fun and practical; keepers. Next time we're together I'll be happy to know you can see while I'm in your passengers seat! :)Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

LOVE THEM!!!! so stylish!!! do NOT return them!

Anonymous said...

Those are utterly fab, lady! Well chosen.