Friday, April 9, 2010

Not unemployed...

The big news is that yesterday I accepted a new position here at Princeton. I will be a Digital Imaging Technician at Firestone Library starting May 3rd!

It has been quite a stressful few months since I found out at the end of last year that my position here would be ending at the end of May. I don't envy anyone looking for a job right now. It is practically a full-time job, it's frustrating and scary and makes you question all kinds of things. Although it was interesting to come up with a "List of things to do when/if I'm unemployed", in the long run I'm happy to not have to go there.

Here's to new beginnings!

3 comments:

Trinity said...

Hip hip hooray! Hopefully you and the city of Princeton have come to a happy coexistence.

Ms. Ann said...

to new beginnings!

Jerri said...

I'm so happy for you! Princeton really wants you right now and it seems like it's the right place for you to be in your life right now! YAY! Congratulations.