Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Librarians bowling

Yes, bowling is among the many talents of library students at Simmons. Even though the remnants of a hurricane were blowing through the state, we got together on Saturday night in Auburn, MA to compete against the Simmons GSLIS folks from Mt. Holyoke. Here is my team:


That's Amy, me, Amber and Paul. We did pretty well with a 96 overall team average and my personal high was 116, which may be one of the best games I've ever bowled. It was fun to get to meet people from the other program, and get to know some of my classmates a little better. Overall, it was a super fun night. Even though a team from the West won the tournament. Maybe next time...

1 comment:

Jerri said...

Librarians are so cool! I love this photo. What a great idea and it sounds like it was a super fun night. Love hearing about your life out there, that's for sure. :)