Wednesday, April 23, 2008

News...

Well, it turns out that my awesome job is coming to an end. The second part of the project was denied funding, so as of August 29th, the jig is up. This leaves me plenty of time (I hope) to come up with some new and interesting form of employment. I'd love to stick around Cambridge, as I'm enjoying my life here, but I'm not opposed to looking in other places as well. And for those of you wondering, yes, Chicago is one of those places. But there are others... So September is the great unknown at this point. Wish me luck, and if you find any interesting job postings, be sure to send them my way.

1 comment:

Jerri said...

you better believe i'm on it, baby! the job searching for you, that is! i'll let you know what i can find out. can't wait to hear what your next step will be. this could be very exciting....love ya, jer.