Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun at Conte's

If you ask pretty much anyone in Princeton where to get the best pizza, chances are they will tell you Conte's is the place to go. Pretty much the only things on the menu are pizza and pitchers of either beer or soda. And there is not frilly pizza here. Tonight I asked for a pie with spinach and black olives and they said "No spinach, we can do black olives". Got it. The toppings are basic, and the pizza is good New York style thin crust.

The boys had a lot of fun before the pizza showed up. Nathaniel is now missing both front teeth with makes for an especially scary vampire look:

And Sebastian always wants to try out what Nathaniel is up to:

Here's video of Sebastian doing his own thing:



Here's John taking some fun video with my parents' camera, and Sebastian making a silly face.

The antics continued after the pizza arrived, I just decided to put my camera away. After pizza we walked over to the park and went on the roller slide again and climbed all over the place and then paid a visit to my garden where I got some watering help from John, Sebastian and Nathaniel. It was a lovely evening.

No comments: