Friday, October 22, 2010

IKEA build

OK, folks. Here's a little sneak preview of my apartment. After a trip to IKEA a few weeks ago I ended up having to leave this huge armoir at my parents' house because it didn't fit in my car. So they brought it up two weekends ago and my dad decided to stick around and help me build it (and building IKEA furniture is not something he enjoys). While my dad and I got building, my mom made us lunch. It turned out to be a very productive afternoon and by the time they left the armoir was in place and I just had to install the doors and shelves. What a project! But it was worth it since it really is helping to organize my place. More photos of my finished apartment coming soon...

1 comment:

Christa said...

Your parents are so great! And I can't wait to see more photos...look the couch is blue not orange as I've been imagining all along :)