Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Emerson - Big Kid or Baby?

A little blurry, but what a cutey!


Emerson was just SO cute this weekend and I got some of it on video.

Here he says what Jill claims to be "the cutest thing, ever": "I do, I do, I do" and argues with me about whether he's a big kid or a baby.



When I ask him how old he is he says "ME!" which is what he usually says when you ask what his name is (short for Emmy). Then he figures out the question and answers with a little hesitation: "Two?" and then gives me the secret hand signs for "two".



Here Emmy fills in the words to a favorite song:



Here is a photo I'll have to keep and bring out later in life: Yes, those are Cars underoos.

2 comments:

Jerri said...

oh my gosh! i had seen the pictures but talking to you last night reminded me that i wanted to watch the videos, too. i always want others to watch videos of zoe, so i have to follow suit! is that kid the cutest (aside from zoe, of course!) or what??!?!?!?!? holy cow! what an absolute sweetie. as the baby of my family, i concur with emerson that it is much more fun to remain the baby, so even though he's two, of course he's still the baby! he is sooooooo sweet! love to all of them. see you soon, bethy. can't wait!

Jocelyn said...

Sooooo cute
It is so fun to watch kids learn how to say things.