Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Vampire Weekend at the Wellmont

Last night I had a fun time going into Montclair, not to see family, but to see a band called Vampire Weekend. It was quite a fun show. I felt like these guys were living out every college band's total rock 'n' roll dream with a huge banner with the band name, the drum kit up on a pedestal, smoke machines, fancy lighting and screaming fans. You really couldn't ask for more than that.


I like this photo for two reasons, 1) I took if from my seat in the balcony! I love the zoom on my camera. And 2) I love that you can see people taking photos at the bottom.

2 comments:

Jerri said...

I saw on your gmail that you said something about a "vampire weekend" and I was really confused. I had no idea this is what you meant! I didn't even know about this band. Fun times and the photos are really cool!

Loomis said...

If it wasn't for these guys, nobody except English profs and Librarians would know what an Oxford Comma was about. Silly English language.