Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Grammy!

My Grammy is staying with my parents, hopefully through Christmas, and one of the best parts about this is that we get to celebrate her birthday, and she gets to help celebrate some of my nephew's birthdays, too. Today is her 91st birthday! I didn't get to see her today, but we're planning on getting together on Saturday to celebrate Grammy and Emerson's birthdays on one day. I think it's so cool that the oldest and youngest members of our family have birthdays that are only 2 days apart. There is an 89 year gap between them.

Four out of the 6 people in the above photo have birthdays in December. Grammy is Dec. 4th, Emerson is Dec. 6th, Nathaniel is Dec. 9th and Liam is December 20th (Sebastian is in February and John is in May).

1 comment:

Jerri said...

I hope you have/had a blast with your family this weekend, celebrating the big milestone birthdays! I can't believe Nathaniel is already a year older and I met him when he was a baby. Where does the time go?