Wednesday, May 27, 2009

On the Move - Part 1

It's official: Sylvie and Miriam have moved to DC! Their movers came this morning and packed them all up and they got on the road this afternoon, heading from Boston to DC. Conveniently, Princeton isn't too far from I-95 so I had a chance to meet up with them at a pizza place near the highway. We had a great dinner and got to catch up in person, which was quite a treat. It's an exciting time for them and I wish them all the best in their new home with many new adventures ahead!

My friends Ann and Lee will have their own moving adventure next week. They are planning on stopping by Princeton on their way TO Boston, so keep an eye out for "On the Move - Part 2".

1 comment:

Trinity said...

I had no idea Sylvie and Miriam were moving. DC is a fun city. I lived there for a summer during college. And, now Ann, too! Us Veggie Dinner Club folks sure move home base frequently.