Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm a winner!

So you might remember that a few weeks ago Mac and I went to a lovely place called Terrain. Well, when we got home, I "liked" them on Facebook and then saw that they were having a drawing for this beautiful set of mini hydrangeas. I went ahead and entered and lo and behold, I won! It was such a treat to get this little set of spring goodness in the mail and to set it up in my house.

It's a little smaller than it looks, but it was still very nice. I ended up giving it to my parents because the plants could be transplanted into the ground. So now my parents have three mini hydrangeas around their shed, and I get the empty pots to grow herbs on my windowsill! Win! Win! Win!

I also recently won another drawing for 5 cookbooks! Now if I can only win that Trader Joe's drawing for bringing my own bag...

No comments: