Monday, December 10, 2007

Done, almost

I've been so quiet lately because the semester is almost over, and like any crazy grad student I decided to change the topic for one of my final papers only 8 days before it was due, so those 8 days were spent researching and writing a fabulous paper on the effects of UV light on library collections. Really brilliant stuff.

But that, my friends, is over. Almost. The paper is turned in, now I just have to give a presentation on the topic on Wednesday and then I've turned everything in for the semester.

This week is shaping up to be a good one: Tomorrow I'm going to see Josh Ritter at Club Passim with Mark M., Wednesday I have class, Thursday is one of my work holiday parties and then my last Management class and then drinks with friends, and then Friday I'm having people over to help decorate the tree. That's right, my roomie and I got a real, live christmas tree and it's so fun to have in the house, and it smells great.

I'm looking forward to my school break, and then only one more semester and I'm DONE! Time flies when you're having fun.

1 comment:

Jerri said...

It was fun chatting a bit with you tonight! I really can't believe that you're that close to being done with library school. It seemed like it went by way too fast! That's great. Can't wait to see you in Minneapolis for the New Year soon!