Thursday, November 20, 2008

Most boring blog post ever

Hey there blog readers. Some folks have been asking about what I've been up to and why the lack of blog posts. Well, I haven't been up to too much that's very exciting or blog-worthy (in my opinion). Last night I got a new winter coat. The day before that I met up with a friend-of-a-friend, she teaches in Princeton on Mondays and Tuesdays so we might get coffee again some other week. I made a quiche on Monday. Did a little IKEA shopping with my Mom on Sunday... That's about it, folks. Looking forward to Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Beave said...

Your life sounds almost as exciting as mine! I love IKEA btw, I can't get enough.

Jerri said...

oh bethy. thanks for the most boring blog post ever. it helps me know what you've been up to, even if you think it's boring. so do you think you'll meet up with the friend-of-a-friend i connected you with or no? i'll have to tell joey you met up with his gal pal. take care! I LOVE YOU!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for the ever so boring blog post. Sounds more exciting than my week. Doing laundry and feeding popsicles to Meadow has been the highlight this week.