Tuesday, November 4, 2008

YES WE CAN!!!

I spent the evening at the Princeton Public Library watching CNN with about 100 or so other Princetonians. It was great to have some company while watching the results roll in, but once it was announced that Obama was the winner, I did a little celebrating and then had to head home. I wanted to watch the speeches on my own so I could hear them and react in the comfort of my own home. I have to say, I've never been more happy to hear a concession speech and I'm now waiting to hear Obama's speech. It really is all worth it. January 20th can't come soon enough.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Wasn't his speach awesome?? Great job on all your campaign support.

Jerri said...

great job on getting to vote today, beth! what an amazing, historic, and awe-inspiring day! love you!

Ms. Ann said...

so glad to read about all your election coverage stories. yay for voting and the 2008 election :)