Sunday, June 13, 2010

Project 365: Getting Started.

Well folks... I gonna do it. I got a new camera, it's a new year for me and I've been thinking about doing this for a long, long time. You've seen them before, this is nothing new, but it's a great personal challenge for me to start shooting more photos and to get to know my new DSLR. The photos won't always be great (as you'll see in these first few entries) and they probably won't be posted every day, but I will take photos every day and be honest with myself and you about posting photos that were actually taken on the day that I say they are. They won't always be exciting, they probably won't always be good, but they'll be there.

So here's to documenting my 33rd year!

3 comments:

Trinity said...

Hooray! I am glad you are doing Project 365. I look forward to your photos. Congratulations on the new camera.

Mom said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate each day! I can't wait to see what year 33 brings! Love you!

Brian said...

Bethie! I'm so excited you are doing this - my favorite photographer sharing her work for a whole year! Enjoy! Brian xx