Sunday, July 8, 2007

07-07-007

Saturday night is always a good excuse to have a party, but when Saturday falls on 07-07-007, there is an even better reason to have a party, and not just any party, but a fancy James Bond/spy themed party. That's what I was up to last night. Sylvie and I finally made it there after a 2 hour pubs trans adventure to go 3 miles. Thanks to Peet who knows how to throw a party, wear a tuxedo and mix a nice gin & tonic. If this doesn't prove that librarians know how to party, I don't know what would. I think the photos speak for themselves:

1 comment:

Jerri said...

Bethy,

You look SO BEAUTIFUL in your photos from that cool party you went to! I love it! We'll have to catch up soon now that I'm back from my family east coast road trip adventure.
Love you!
Jerri