Thursday, July 19, 2007

Procrasti-cleaning

My roommate introduced me to the term "procrasticleaning". I've been doing this for years, but now I have a name for it. I have one more week of my intense summer semester and then I get to go to Portland and then down the shore! But I still have to get through one more week. And because it's the last week, everything is due. Thus the procrasticleaning. Just to prove how much of this has been going on, I present you with the following image:


This involved the purchase of Easy-Off and a few sponges and a little elbow grease. Anyone who has used Easy-Off knows two things: a) it stinks and b) you just have to let it sit and it works miracles.

I've also participated in a similar distraction known as procrasticooking (I had to use that really clean oven). Now if only I could work on procrastiblogging! Or maybe just getting my homework done.

- B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bethie - The people we sub-letted 411 University from must have been MAJOR 'procrasti-cleaners'. Remember the fridge and the 'guys bathroom'?

hahahahahaha