Sunday, July 1, 2007

Cow in the living room

So I recently moved into a new apartment with new (and fabulous) roommates. Ever since I've lived here there has been this cute little cow on the coffee table in the living room. I didn't really think anything of it until one day I noticed that it had little movable parts, mainly that you could flip its head open and fill it with jelly beans or something similar. So trying to figure this out, I flipped the head back up, and then thought, hey what happens when you push on it? Here is the answer (I apologize for the audio, I had C-Span on because I was watching an interview with the Librarian of Congress and it had already moved on to Tony Blair, maybe it's better without sound):



This thing cracks me up no end! If I can figure out where to get them, I'm getting one for everyone I know. Or at least one to have at my desk at work.

- B

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

That is gross and also,endless entertainment. I want one!