Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Princeton in the fall

There is one thing I can't deny about Princeton: It is beautiful. And it's especially beautiful with the fall colors and gorgeous weather these days. Here are some shots from around campus.

Princeton is known for it's collegiate gothic architecture. This is the chapel on campus (behind the trees):


This is the view from my office window:


This is the view from the courtyard in East Pyne Hall:


This is Nassau Hall, the oldest building on campus:


This is a little walkway along Nassau St. It's a nice place to eat lunch.


These are two matching buildings named Whig and Clio:

I have to take an hour lunch every day, so at this time of the year it's a great excuse to eat quick and take a nice walk in the middle of my day.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Looks beautiful Beth. So, are you going to host another pumpkin carving party? I can't believe it was a year ago we hung out. Craziness.

Anonymous said...

my favorite is your office view; it looks soooo beautiful and I bet winter will be stunning too.

Trinity said...

Gorgeous! It looks very New England-y. You must have a fantastic office. How do you get any work done when you can just spend your days admiring the view?!

Jerri said...

you have to admit, the scenery is a dream!