Monday, October 13, 2008

Videos of the boys

This past weekend I had the chance to hang out with my nephews at my parent's house. The boys LOVE watching videos of themselves, so I'm going to post a bunch here that I took this weekend.

Emerson loves to be outside and if he can't be outside, he loves to look outside. This is the big window that's next to my parent's front door. There is usually a curtain over it, but when the boys visit it gets moved up so Emerson can look outside. I was sitting on the front porch talking to my dad when he started doing this:



Sebastian likes to get in on the baseball fun. Here he is on first base waiting for Nathaniel to bat:



Nathaniel hits a home run in the back yard (over the pool!):



My parents kept a lot of our toys from when we were kids and this pony was one of my favorites. My parents said that I used to rock myself to sleep on it and they would come out to catch me when the squeaking springs slowed down as I was falling asleep. Emerson, on the other hand, prefers to ride this little pony more like a bucking bronco:



So, Nathaniel, Sebastian and Emerson, I hope you enjoy watching these silly videos of yourselves. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Love, Aunt Beth