Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fun with my nephews

Today I had the pleasure of driving only an hour to hang out with my nephews and my brother and sister-in-law. It was great to see the boys. I saw Nathaniel's Tae Kwon Do class, which was very cool. Sebastian told some really funny jokes at the dinner table and Emerson continues to make me laugh with all of his great facial expressions. I stuck around for a wonderful pasta dinner and then all three boys took a bath after a great day of playing hard. I headed home after dinner and stopped at Trader Joe's on the way to stock up on some of my favorite things. It was a great day.

Me, Emerson and Nathaniel on their front porch:


How can you negotiate with a kid who's this cute?


Here's a video of one of Sebastian's jokes. We had been talking about coffee right before this...



At the end he says "That's a new one."

No comments: