Friday, September 12, 2008

Magnets!

As many of you know, I'm a fiend for refrigerator magnets. While I was living with roommates in the Boston area, I tried to keep my magnetic presence to a minimum, but now that I'm living on my own, I can cover the fridge and no one will complain! One of the things that always makes it feel like home to me is putting the magnets on the fridge. So this photo proves that I'm getting closer to making this apartment my own:

And there is a method to my madness. The ones on the freezer door are all from places that I've visited or lived. The ones on the fridge are from other people's adventures and ones that aren't necessarily from places at all. And believe it or not, there are some that I haven't even put up yet (that I haven't found yet in the unpacking process). Give me a shout out if you recognize or have stories about any of these magnets (you can click on the photo to see a larger version).

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Yes!!!! Oregon made a presence on your fridge. We are having fun in Minnesota. Miss you!

Jerri said...

i see the guthrie theatre at the bottom of the top of the fridge! i love it! i wish we could see you soon. come and visit us over new year's again, please!

Kim Dittmar said...

You know what would look great on that fridge?? The magnet I got you from Germany which I keep forgetting to give you. Good thing you live so close now...I'll have plenty of opportunities to keep forgetting! ;)

Trinity said...

I see Costa Rica!

@sylvie_shaffer said...

i just noticed that you already had a montreal magnet. who gave you the other one?

Previously Junebug B said...

I think my boss at the studio gave me the other montreal magnet from a family vacation he took there.