Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunday with the Fam

Yesterday I had the chance to hang out at my parent's house with John, Jill, Emerson, Sebastian, Nathaniel, my 90-year-old Grammy and my parents. It was a ton of fun and really one of the best things about living in NJ. It was great to see everyone and of course, there was no lack of goofing around since the lay-out of my parent's house is perfect for running around in circles (you might remember this post from a while ago). There was some football watching, some dinner cooking, some shopping (Mom and Jill and I escaped for a brief moment) and some laundry getting done. Here are some fun shots from the day:

Nathaniel, Emerson and Sebastian wait patiently while their Grammy (my mom) scoops out some ice cream for dessert.


Here's nice shot of my Grammy (their Great-Grammy) with Nathaniel, Sebastian and Emerson. I think the two little guys were getting tired.

And a funny little video of Emmy watching his favorite show (The Backyardigans) on my parents HUGE tv:

1 comment:

Jerri said...

fun to see all your family pics! love you!