Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My new place: a work in progress

This is the "before" shot. I'll be sure to post another photo once things get settled. And I swear, it's controlled chaos.

So right now I'm sleeping on an air mattress in my living room. As you can see, this room is also functioning as my office, tv room and dining room. The rest of my belongings will arrive (hopefully all in one piece) on Saturday. Until then, I'm sleeping on the floor, writing this on my lap desk while sitting on the air mattress on the floor, and watching my Netflix on my teeny little TV. It's a little bit fun for now (at least it gives me something to write about), but I'll be so happy to sleep in my own bed on Saturday night. By the way, I'm watching disc 2 of season 1 of Flight of the Conchords. This show really cracks me up. It's about 2 folk singers from New Zealand who move to NYC for their big break.

2 comments:

dragonslayer318in11 said...

I love that show! I had HBO for a few month and saw some episodes. Very funny!

Jocelyn said...

I am sure you will be glad to have all of your stuff this weekend. Hope your new job is going well.