Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cape May 2008


After spending the weekend in Princeton and finding an apartment, I headed straight to Cape May for a relaxing week with my family. And by family, I mean the whole fam damily. Dan & Mo and their kids John and Liam, my parents and John & Jill and thier kids Nathaniel, Sebastian and Emerson. We played plenty of Blokus, skee-ball and mini-golf, spent some quality time at the beach (yes, I went in the ocean up to my waist), took a horse-drawn carriage ride, the ladies (there's only 4 of us) went to formal tea and got pedicures, and I had the chance to go to dinner with my brothers and their wives while mom and dad watched the kiddos. Overall it was a great week. As usual, I'm already looking forward to next year!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

What a wonderful tradition. Loved all the pics of your recent experiences in Boston. I am sure you will miss that place.