Sunday, August 31, 2008

Going away party

So on Friday I had the lovely opportunity to have a bunch of people over for my last Friday in Cambridge. It was great to see a bunch of people "one last time", and we put a pretty good dent in all the booze that was left over from my birthday party. That was kind of the point, though.

Here are a bunch of us librarians, Ashley, Colin, Allison, me and Peet (Ulysses and Nick in the background, but they aren't librarians):


Here are my tall friends. They were all very happy to hear that I got movers. Lee, Mark, me and Nick:


And here are the best roomies a girl could ask for. Rachael, me and Tim (he falls under "tall friend", too, but he wasn't around for the first photo):


It was a great excuse to see a bunch of folks one more time and I'm glad everyone came out for it. It was a night to remember, that's for sure. Love you all! I'm missing Cambridge already!

1 comment:

Trinity said...

I love the appropriate T-shirt!