Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sylvie and Miriam get hitched!

This past weekend two of my favorite people got married. Sylvie and Miriam had a beautiful Jewish ceremony outside at the Essex Room in Essex, MA and then it was followed by an amazingly fun reception with a great band, good food, so much fun dancing and good friends. The whole event was so beautiful and I was happy to be a part of their special day.

Here's a photo of me and Sylvie with our pretty bouquets:


I met Sylvie while getting my Library degree at Simmons, so as you can expect, there were plenty of librarians present. Here we have a photo of all of the librarians in the room, some of us caught in the evil act of shushing:

Since the wedding was early in the day, the whole party was over by about 6:15 and some of us decided to meet up in Saugus for a round of mini-golf and some ice cream to finish off the evening. It was great fun and it was a great chance to hang out with some of these folks before I move to Princeton.

1 comment:

Kim Dittmar said...

what happened to your purple dress??