Friday, January 11, 2008

Annoyed at the dentist

So I went to the dentist today. It wasn't so bad until I stopped in the bathroom on the way out and realized that I had the debris of a dental visit all over my face. If you were a dentist, or a receptionist at a dentist's office and noticed one of your patients leaving the office with goo on her face, would you not mention it!?! Seriously people. They didn't even tell me to look in a mirror or anything. Thank god I had to pee before I headed back to work.

Moral of the story: If you ever see me with stuff on my face that looks like it shouldn't be there, PLEASE just let me know. I will only be slightly embarrassed instead of mortified later on. Even if it's a booger, please just be ballsy enough to let me know.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Trinity said...

Don't worry. I'll tell you. And ditto for if I have something on my face (or between my teeth, which is the more common occurange).
Also, I like the new blog design. I noticed you dropped that other junebug. About time :)

Ms. Ann said...

Dude, Beth! I'm so there with you! What's with dentists thinking it's fun to send you out into the world with dental goo on your face? I'll tell you, don't worry :)