Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dinner with friends

One of the best parts of living in Massachusetts is that I'm close to two good friends from college: Christa and Mark. Tonight we decided to meet somewhere in the middle. Tonight this meant meeting at John Harvard's in Framingham. This would have been fine if I had known where I was going. It was supposed to take me about half an hour to get there, but an hour and 15 minutes later, I finally parked found Christa and Mark and ordered a beer. After the trouble of getting there, it was a perfect evening with old friends. Lots of laughs, some serious discussions, too, hugs all around and good times. I'm already looking forward to the next time we get together.

2 comments:

Jerri said...

wish i could've been with you to regale you all with babymoon stories. sorry i missed your call. i was on the way to see "persepolis" for free. wish you could've come. i had two tickets and mark couldn't go, but couldn't find someone at the last minute. it was an incredible film! i hope you get to see it soon. talk to you soon.

Previously Junebug B said...

Yes, we need to talk soon. I wish I could be in two places at once, both with good friends. Looking forward to seeing you soon!