Thursday, January 31, 2008

Things I learned

I learned a few things from my blogging every day challenge. First of all, I learned that there isn't always something to write about. Some days don't need to be blogged. However, I also learned that blogging doesn't need to be a big-to-do. Sometimes even just a little thought here and there is better than being out of the loop for weeks at a time. I also learned that people like photos on blogs, and even though this takes a little more effort, I think it's worth it. And I found out that more people than I thought are actually reading this little blog. Thanks for the comments and emails!

So I guess, overall, it was successful, even thought I didn't get to do it every day, I did learn something which is always good. I hope you all enjoyed it, too. Here's to better blogging for the rest of 2008 (and beyond)!

1 comment:

Trinity said...

I'm totally with you on the blog photos thing. I have also found that having a blog makes me much more diligent about taking photos. I've enjoyed your month of posting.