Thursday, January 17, 2008

Two Movies, One Day

I went to see I'm Not There this afternoon. I enjoyed it, although it was hard to follow, once I gave up on trying to follow it, it was more enjoyable. I was one of 4 people in the theatre, so that was nice. When I got home my Netflix movie came in the mail, so I decided to pop it in while I ate some dinner. It's the Diane Keaton movie Because I Said So. I really like Diane Keaton and even though this clearly falls into Romantic Comedy, it's enjoyable.

Can I say "enjoyable"one more time? Wow, I need to start writing these entries before right before I go to bed.

The best part of the day was that all the snow finally fell off my car. It happened in quite a dramatic fashion, too. When I stopped at a stop sign, all the snow from my roof came sliding onto the windshield. I could just see over it and was about 10 feet from parking my car, so I just did a good little parallel parking job and finally got to brush all the snow away. It's only January and I'm already sick of the snow. It snows way more in Boston than it ever did in Chicago... I'm just sayin'...

No comments: